ACUVUE® DEFINE APAC
IT WAS TWICE THE K-POP FUN AS 6 MILLION FANS GOT A FRONT ROW SEAT AT THE DEFINE x TWICE KPOP CONCERT AT THE HEART OF COVID
With consumers working from home during the pandemic, sales of beauty contact lenses dropped by 56% globally. ACUVUE® Define beauty lenses wanted to stay connected with fans and grow its database on social media to build brand love digitally and virtually, while doing something meaningful during these trying times.
Define had just renewed its contract with brand ambassador, K-Pop group Twice in APAC. Twice has a huge following in the region, but couldn’t connect with them during Covid.
We created Facebook Live concert, tickets for which were only available to fans who followed Define’s Instagram or Facebook.
Participating in a live concert from the safety of their living room, fans enjoyed “front row seats” with unique views of their favourite Twice star. They got the chance to ask questions and have Twice stars answer in real time. We also created customised AR masks fans could put on with 6 million others around the world and thank their frontline workers. Finally, Twice’s new song Oxygen was released globally during the show.
- ACUVUE® Define became synonymous with the world’s largest branded K-Pop live show
- Over 6M video view within 24 hours
- 83K+ new Define members across 6 markets
- 85M+ impressions with 1M media investment
- The largest single-platform purpose-driven action for frontline workers using AR tech on Facebook Live
- 30% increase in Define lens sales in the market compared to pre-Covid figures